- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Baker Family Chiropractic Centers
Job Title: Chiropractor
Education Requirement: Doctorate in Chiropractic
Experience Requirement: None
Special Requirement: Chiropractic License from the State of California; X-Ray
Supervisor and Operator License; and Current Malpractice Insurance.
Job Type: Full Time
• Examine a patient's spine and determine nerve function using range of motion, spinal palpation,
and orthopedic and neurological tests to determine diagnosis;
• X-ray a patient's spine and extremities to confirm the diagnosis and determine a prognosis;
• Plan individual chiropractic treatment programs for patients;
• Manipulate the spine and extremities of patients;
• Plan, and instruct patients in, a program of home stretches and exercises;
• Utilize a variety of modalities, including inter-segmental, lumbar, and cervical traction,
diathermy, cryo-therapy, and ultrasound;
• Monitor patients' progress and refer them to other appropriate professionals for further diagnosis
and treatment (e.g. neurologist, acupuncturist, massage therapist, physical therapist) when
recovery is slower than expected;
• Instruct patients in the use of orthopedic supplies (e.g. cervical pillow, lumbar support, lumbarsacral belt);
• Instruct Chiropractic Assistants and other staff in the provision of treatment to patients;
• Respond to report requests by doctors, insurance companies, and lawyers.
Please send resume to:
Attn: Brian Herline/Owner and President
2150 Scenic Dr.
Modesto, CA 95355